Real Estate Agent Trinidad – Rickey Villaroel | TnTHomesForSale.com
Looking for a real estate agent in Trinidad and Tobago? Unlike the USA, Trinidad and Tobago agents work both as the listing agent and as the buyers agent. It is the job of local real estate agents to provide professional services to potential buyers and sellers.
Trinidad Real Estate Agent – Rickey Villaroel
To find a real estate agent can be a challenge whether you are a local or a Trinidadian living abroad. My name is Rickey Villaroel and I am a Trinidad and Tobago Real Estate agent.
My role as an agent is not simply getting a listing. When we represent a client there must be a level of professionalism and trust between both parties. The client must feel confident that their agent will act in their best interest.
Trinidad and Tobago culture believes the agent sets the asking price on homes for sale. This is not the case in many situations. Homes owners search online and compare oranges and apples then decide what the agent must sell their property.
Mortgage financing companies – RBC, RBL, Scotia, TTMF, Home Mortgage Bank will lend based on the VALUATION price. This means the value attained from a qualified valuator. Mark Farrell and Associates, Linden Scott, Raymond & Pierre, Brent Augustus are some valuators used by mortgage companies.
It is in the best interest of the seller to have a conversation with an agent when deciding on an asking price. Trinidad websites offer a list of real estate agents to choose from. However people like doing business with someone they know like and trust.
Local agents work along with contractors, valuators, mortgage specialists and other key stakeholders. This enable agents to have current estimates of property value in specific areas.
In the United States there are listing agents and buyers agents. Trinidad and Tobago however agents fulfill both roles. To ensure clients properties receive the best representation Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Email list and other forms of advertising are incorporated.
This total package is available to clients that sign an exclusive listing agreement.
Requirements to sell a house – Vendor
- Deed of title
- Land and building taxes
- Wasa clearance
- Sale agreement
Townhouses will require additional documents.
TNT Homes For Sale Advertising Methods
Sellers would want to know that their agent can get their property sold. With this in mind TnTHomes utilize the following methods:
- SEO – This will allow you property to show up on the first pages of Google
- Facebook – With Facebook pages and groups thousands of active buyers will view your property. Check out our page on Facebook – Over 9000 likes
- Website – TnT Homes For Sale has it’s own website. Your property is important to us and we ensure where it shows and when. We average 300 views per day.
- Youtube – Videos are an important factor to selling a home. Buyers want a virtual tour of the home and at times the neighborhood.
- Instagram – A popular website for pictures
- Twitter – Tweets to advertise your property
- Email List – This is an effective way to sell properties. Response Magic provides us with capture pages and bulk emailing.
- Classified Ads – Still effective even with all the social media
- Co-broke – Networking with other agents allows the property to be sold faster.
Looking to sell a property? Give me a call Rickey – 868 759 1712
Requirements to buy a house – Buyer
- Down payment
- Wish list
Cash buyers are required to complete a Source of Funds document. FIU require Trinidad and Tobago real estate companies complete this form to prevent money laundering or terrorist financing.
Searches related to Trinidad and Tobago real estate agent
find a real estate agent
local real estate agents
best real estate agent
list of real estate agents
looking for a real estate agent
top real estate agents
Trinidad real estate agents near me
how to sell a home
real estate agent license
new real estate agent
house sale agent
commercial real estate agent
real estate agent directory
real estate agent search
find local realtor agent
real estate agent broker