How Can a Real Estate Agent Help Me Sell My Home?
What You Should Know When Selling Your Home
When you are ready to sell your home will you need a real estate agent’s help to sell your home? The answer is yes if you don’t have the time and the expertise in real estate marketing.
Here are some questions you need to ask yourself before you venture into the “house for sale by owner” arena:
- Are you a full-time professional real estate agent? How long have you worked full time in real estate? How long have you been selling homes? What professional designations do you have?
- Do you have a personal assistant, team or staff to handle different parts of the purchase? Getting all the required documents can be a challenge.
- . If you have a question about fees on your closing statement, who would handle that? Who will show up to your closing?
- Do you have a website that will list your home? Who will respond to emails and how quickly? Many buyers prefer to search online for homes because it’s available 24 hours a day and can be done at home. So you want to make sure your home is listed online for maximum exposure.
- Who will book and perform viewings of your property?
It is a fact selling your home may save you money, however the challenges may be overwhelming. Hiring a real estate agent can provide the services you need allowing you to get the best price and less time from the important matters of life.
Real estate agents normal fee is around 3-5 percent of the final sale price and the sale price can be adjusted to accommodate the fees. This can be a blessing in the end because many buyers find faults in your home in an attempt to get a lower price. If you are not strong minded it may upset you.
Give us a call today and we can provide FREE information on how a real estate agent can help you sell your home.